Updated April 22, 2021
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, including but not limited to, name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and birth date, (“personal information”) or documents that contain your personal information, such as, a driver’s license, SSN or a completed background screening;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as information about a purchase you have made that qualifies for a warranty or promotional discount; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details; and/or information that is contained in your public comments and postings on the Website.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Although we do not do so currently, we also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs.
pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit Safety First Ambulance LLC, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics.
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is currently in the process of developing a “Do Not Track” Standard. Since the definitions and rules for such a standard have not yet been defined, and because Safety First Ambulance LLC does not track the online activity of individuals, Safety First Ambulance LLC does not yet respond to “Do Not Track” signals sent from browsers.
YouTube Terms Of Service (ToS)
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, notices, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us and let us know at email@example.com.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Note that altering settings or opting out tracking technologies on one device (such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone) does not necessarily alter setting or opt out of tracking on other devices. Users should take care to ensure that the proper settings are applied to all devices through which they connect to the Website.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to , or write us at the address below.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we may collect, and have collected in the past twelve (12) months, the following categories of personal information (as defined by the CCPA):
|A. Identifiers||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers||YES|
|B. Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute(Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80(e))||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information)||YES|
|D. Commercial Information||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies||YES|
|E. Biometric Information||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement||YES|
|G. Geolocation Data||Physical location or movements||YES|
|H. Sensory Data||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||NO|
|I. Professional or Employment-related information||Current or past job history or performance evaluations||YES|
|J. Non-public education information (per theFamily Educational Rights and Privacy Act(20 U.S.C. §1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99))||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes||NO|
Personal information under the CCPA does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information ACT (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the GrammLeach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from our customers or their agents. For example, information that our clients provide to us related to the services or goods which we provide.
- Indirectly from our customers or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our customers in the course of providing services to them.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our website ( . For example, submissions through our website portal(s) or website usage details collected automatically.
- From third parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform. For example service providers we work with to provide promotions on an opt-in basis.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like product review boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
Safety First Ambulance LLC